Preferred Room (please rank with top 3 preferences)
Check Desired Room arrangement:
Memorial Union Scheduling Policy
Students, faculty, and University sponsored groups will be given priority in the use of the memorial Union facilities and will not be charged for room rental. Non-University affiliated groups will be given second priority in scheduling facilities and there
will be a nominal fee charged fro use of facilities (per memorial Union Policy Board fee schedules.)
Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis. The Union retains the right to relocate meeting within the building to maximize the use of the facilities.
The Reservationist for the Union will handle all scheduling and will assist
in planning your meeting or event.
- Please notify the Reservationist at least 48 hours in advance of any cancellations. Failure to cancel a meeting when it was scheduled and you don't meet, may result in loss of meetig room space for your group.
- Please allow adequate time prior to meeting for equipment requests.
- please adhere to your schedule time, we often have events scheduled before or after you.
- Please contact the memorial Union Administration Office (day) 785-628-5305 or the Building Manager (nights & weekends) 785-259-5762 to make any changes in the room arrangement rather than making any changes on your own.
- NO FOOD MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE UNION FROM THE OUTSIDE WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE MEMORIAL UNION DIRECTOR. Please contact Chartwell's at 628-5396 to request food service.
- ALL POLICIES ARE LISTED IN YOUR ROOM CONFIRMATION. PLEASE LOOK OVER THESE WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL.